What's new

Good Haul!

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up $500 worth of halves on Friday and hit a nice little jackpot in 64 Kennedys.


Ended up with 47 - 64s, 1 - 65, 4 - 66, 6 - 67, 1 - 68, 2 - 69 and 1 1962 benjamin.

62 pieces of silver! Nice way to start the weekend!
 
Upvote 0
Me either. Most of the 64's were real shiny like they'd just been minted. Going back later this morning to see if they have any halves left there!
 
With a score like that I would have would have turned the car around the second I saw the first piece of silver!

Grats on an insane haul!

~Dave
 
A most excelent haul on the 90%ers....

I'd check back with 'em.

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom