What's new

GOOD MORNING HUNT 10-25-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: MUCH BETTER DAY TODAY! FINDS ARE 1897, 1899,1903,1903 INDIANS, 9 WHEATS ONE IS A 1909 PLAIN, 1929D MERC AND A SLIGHTLY BENT 1899 BARBER! MEET UP WITH MCNICKLE, T-MAN AND GOIO THANKS FOR A GREAT HUNT!
 

Attachments

  • P1030276.webp
    P1030276.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 209
  • P1030278.webp
    P1030278.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 214
  • P1030279.webp
    P1030279.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 220
Mike, those Indians are wonderful! (so's the silver :thumbsup:)
 
Forget the silver, those indians are KILLER CHIEFS!!! Hellasweet if I do say so myself. I would have liked to get a barber today, but I have to keep my expectations low so I can stay surprised at every wheatie I find. Great Hunt Mike!
 
Great assortment of oldies Mike! WTG!! :thumbsup:
 
Great going Mike! Getting downright tribal out there!
 
Sweet finds Mike..............,,,,,,and they cleaned up very nice as well...Congrats man.......
It will take a day or 2 to get the video up....................
 
Great hunt Mike. Looks like you are back in your groove of Indians and silver!
 
Great tribe you got there. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 
Great hunt, glad it picked back up for you!!! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom