What's new

Good start to 2009

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I made my rounds friday and picked up 8 cent bags and 2 dimes bags.

totals were

7 Roosies 47; 50S; 51D; 56D; 58D; 62D; 64D

1 Merc 45S;

2 Indian Head Cents 1902; 1905

96 Wheat Cents

1936; 1937; 1938; 1939 (2); 1940S; 1941; 1941D; 1941S; 1942 (2); 1942D; 1944 (3); 1944D (3); 1944S (4); 1945; 1945S; 1946 (3); 1946D (2); 1946S; 1947D (2); 1947S (2); 1948S; 1948D (2); 1948;
1949D (2); 1949S;1950 (2); 1950D; 1951D (2); 1951S (2); 1952; 1952D (2); 1952S; 1953D (8); 1953S (3); 1954D; 1955D (4); 1956D (11); 1957D (9); 1958D (8)
 

Attachments

  • jan5 silver.webp
    jan5 silver.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0
I'm always amazed when people find Indian head pennies in circulation. Even as a kid I never got one in change.
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm always amazed when people find Indian head pennies in circulation. Even as a kid I never got one in change.

I get my bags straight from the coin counting machines at my credit union. I figure it is either folks clearing out stuff they've had for a while. My best ever was a few months back when I got 36 in one bag and a total of 40 for that week.
 
nice finds. Can't believe those IH's are still circleing around out there ::)
 
Awesome finds! i hope i am lucky enough to pull an IH out of circulation WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom