What's new

Good therapy

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out much lately so I really enjoyed today. It hit 60 here in the Shenandoah valley and was a beautiful day. Not going to happen here in Dec that often so I wanted to take advantage. Went to a place that we haven't hunted much. Didn't find a lot but what I did get was fine for me. Found a 1937 Wheat cent and a 58 three ringer, also found a nice dropped CS Richmond Sharps. I found a button that I know nothing about. I think it's old but not sure. It has no markings front or back. Had a great day and can't wait to go again, so to all you working stiffs like me........ Only 5 more days!! Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1449441630044.webp
    1449441630044.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 1449441643576.webp
    1449441643576.webp
    35 KB · Views: 134
  • 1449441657067.webp
    1449441657067.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 1449441668047.webp
    1449441668047.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 26
I love jack knives is it mother of pearl
 
I love jack knives is it mother of pearl

Picture is misleading. The grips are gone so I assume they were wood. It's not real old but I'll take it. Thanks
 
Congrats on getting out! This working stiff has 2 days down now and 3 more to go, lol. Hope to get out this week. Nice finds.
 
Therapy nice term for feeding the addiction. Looks like you had some nice signals to dig. Hope the weather holds for you.
 
Any day digging in the "Bread Basket of the Confederacy" is a good day RN. Never hunted there but it's a beautiful place. Richmond Lab Sharps is a very good find. WTG, Q.
 
Any day digging in the "Bread Basket of the Confederacy" is a good day RN. Never hunted there but it's a beautiful place. Richmond Lab Sharps is a very good find. WTG, Q.
Thanks. There were several picket post here and we seem to find a lot of the Sharps at these sites.

HH, Relic Nut
 
HEY NUT NICE POT HANDLE AND CHAIN THAT LOOKS OLD , AND THE BUTTON THATS NEAT ...
 
Nice finds. I agree with your therapy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom