What's new

google car passed....

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by my house today. No big deal but now i will be out front with a beer in hand. :hello:
 
Cool! I saw a google car pass a few years ago when I was at one of my daughter's college softbal games. It took about 6 to 8 months before the pix got updated on google maps. I took a bunch of screen shots of my dad, myself and the team playing at the ballpark. They even got our car in the parking lot.
 
almost did something stupid :laughing7:
 
almost did something stupid :laughing7:

You were going to play Bart.:laughing7:

bart-simpson11.webp
 
If you Google that "Google car images" you will find a LOT of very strange things.
Drunks on the street,, some "adult" themed images,,,

It's almost as good as the "People of Wallmart" pics.

hehhehheh
Hit
 
If you Google that "Google car images" you will find a LOT of very strange things.
Drunks on the street,, some "adult" themed images,,,

It's almost as good as the "People of Wallmart" pics.

hehhehheh
Hit
hmmm
 
I drove past it while on MN State Hwy 65 yesterday. Didn't have time to roll down the window & wave though.... Darn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom