Arid-Zone-A-seeker
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2010
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- High Country Arizona
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
After looking for a new gold machine for a couple of years now. I laid out the bucks for a Super Traq. I was at the Gold Show in phoenix. AZ. I had just finished a Seminar put on by Les Berg, the head honcho at JOBE Wholesale, LLC. With David Johnson as a guest speaker! I could not have asked for more. No brands where pitched, but they, dem-oed some points on a couple of machines. With this seminar, and my previous experience of witnessing a tiny gold nugget detected in a 5-gal bucket of black sand! by a Lobo, on a concrete floor loaded with rebar. I was Hooked.
I got a great deal from Ryan of A & B Prospecting Supplies here in AZ. Who was set up at the show.
I will post after using the machine, when possible, one thing i did get,,, when I was carrying around the box, i had a lot of people quietly say great machine, i have one, you will really like it, etc.
Arid.
I got a great deal from Ryan of A & B Prospecting Supplies here in AZ. Who was set up at the show. I will post after using the machine, when possible, one thing i did get,,, when I was carrying around the box, i had a lot of people quietly say great machine, i have one, you will really like it, etc.
Arid.
? I see a lot of used minelabs for sale at the sawp meets and yard sells, in the phoenix, and surrounding area. The main thing is going to the spots where nuggets have been found in the past, unless you can detect 24-7 and prospect all that land out there!







