T TrashureSeeker Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2016 Messages 276 Reaction score 390 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 20, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I am not entirely sure what I'm going to do with a bolt cutter, but better to have it and not need it than need and not have it, eh?
I am not entirely sure what I'm going to do with a bolt cutter, but better to have it and not need it than need and not have it, eh?
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 21, 2019 #2 Nice find, congrats!