What's new

Got it! 3rd silver recovery from coinstar!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goal was to find another silver from the coinstar this week...and have been hitting the coinstars in my area...so OTWBH after dinner I stopped by my local Shaws store and nabbed another silver! A 57 Roosevelt dime. Today seemed to be the day for dime finds.

Can I make it 4 silver? I feel like I'm on a roll. :)

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240131_195822314~2.webp
    IMG_20240131_195822314~2.webp
    148.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20240131_200049665~2.webp
    IMG_20240131_200049665~2.webp
    144.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20240131_195859699.webp
    IMG_20240131_195859699.webp
    221.9 KB · Views: 51
My goal was to find another silver from the coinstar this week...and have been hitting the coinstars in my area...so OTWBH after dinner I stopped by my local Shaws store and nabbed another silver! A 57 Roosevelt dime. Today seemed to be the day for dime finds.

Can I make it 4 silver? I feel like I'm on a roll. :)

Thanks for viewing!
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom