What's new

Got my 2009 Pennies from Mint yesterday and sold TODAY

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered 5 sets (max allowed) from the US Mint the day they put them on their website, just got them in the mail yesterday. And quickly listed them on ebay for a one day auction. I kept one set (roll of P and D) for myself and listed the other 4 sets
well they ended up selling for:

$30.75
$24.10
$27.77
$25.75

I think I did ok considering I paid $8.95 each! :hello2: :laughing7: made a decent profit and kept 2 rolls for myself, can't beat that
 
Upvote 0
it was the second one, and no not sold out but they are listed as backordered till 3rd week of june right now, and you know how people are, very impatient
 
Nice profit!

I had my order confirmation e-mailed to me at 12:20 pm
Eastern Time, the first day the pennies went on sale. The
pennies were supposed to be delivered in the first batch.
I got an e-mail yesterday stating that the pennies were
back ordered until mid-July. It really stinks, because I completed
my order within the first 19 minutes!

I don't know if I will sell them or not. I bought 3 sets of the first
pennies and I still have them.

I think the Mint might have screwed the penny buyers when they
came out yesterday with the 2009 set. It has the 4 new pennies.
Won't that make the 3rd and 4th rolls not that great? Plus, aren't
the ones in the set made of a different metal than the 2 roll sets?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom