Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #1
Thread Owner
Mayo South Elgin said:Congratulations on your 300th - (said with watery eyes and a choked up voice)
When does the Goio School of Silver Exhumation commence?
I want to be the first to sign up for classes.
I haven't been out detecting anywhere near the number of times you went out, but I bet I have less than 5 silvers for the season.
I have GOT to get a probe - I need to spend less time digging and more time finding!


. 300 silver coins is very cool but a lot of work, I am not going to shoot for 350 or 400 but I will take whatever the ground gives up Goio said:Thanks for the great comments, my Goal for this season was 100 silvers but I got carried away. 300 silver coins is very cool but a lot of work, I am not going to shoot for 350 or 400 but I will take whatever the ground gives up
HH.