What's new

Got my FIRST ring today at Jones Beach!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,425
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my Sand Shark finally ate the monkey on my back, and I found my first ring in the surf this morning at Jones Beach, on Long Island, NY. It is a junker I'm sure (no markings), but it is PRICELESS to me! Woo-Hoo! It feels exactly the same as finding that first gold nugget so many years ago! :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • rgrf.webp
    rgrf.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 697
  • rgrfc.webp
    rgrfc.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 673
  • rgrfb.webp
    rgrfb.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 687
  • cvfre3.webp
    cvfre3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 677
  • rgrfb.webp
    rgrfb.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 659
  • rgrfc.webp
    rgrfc.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 673
  • rgrf.webp
    rgrf.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 659
  • cvfre3.webp
    cvfre3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 656
Upvote 0
Ron @ Windy City Detectors is a great guy! I got my Excal II from him. Real easy to work with and very good service!!

Terry, if you head to the FL Central Gulf Coast, shoot me a PM and maybe we can hook up!! :thumbsup:

Aaron
 
My jewler buddy says it is Titanium, and worth about $85 retail. Well what do you know about that!? :headbang: A fellow on another forum I haunt clued me in so I just checked with my pal in Scarsdale, and he says yep, titanium. COOL! I thought it was stainless when I found it. Oh baby! I'll take it!!! :laughing7: :headbang: :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • rgrfb.webp
    rgrfb.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 351
  • rgrfb.webp
    rgrfb.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 346
big congrats on the titanium score!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Here comes the bad news, $85. retail, $0 used. I found one that the owner wouldn't spend the gas to come pick it up. Glad you found your first ting.
 
Can Slaw said:
Here comes the bad news, $85. retail, $0 used. I found one that the owner wouldn't spend the gas to come pick it up. Glad you found your first ting.

Thanks Seeker! I hear that Can Slaw! :laughing7: But absolutely Priceless to me. Now we are Both proud Titanium ring owners! :thumbsup: :laughing7: :hello2:
 
I want to invite all of my fellow Sand Shark users, to join the official Tesoro forum http://www.tesoro.com/ and start posting your finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom