What's new

Got two more for you????

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
Found the flower deal thingyyy today, I straighten it out, it is very bendable, it was folded in half when found, maybe a hair deal but does not have a clip and I cant figure out the hole in back piece. Metal is what? It didn't break when I bent it. Looks like copper. The other deal looks like a P with a lightning bolt, it has a thing to hang on a chain or necklass. I found it at a old public school which was a college back in the late 1800's. In the town of Clarksburg, MO. Appreciate any info on these items. You all ROCK when it comes to IDing. HH JYD.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    15 KB · Views: 322
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    4 KB · Views: 314
I have no clue on the 1st item.

The second item looks like a zipper pull to a Pro Player piece of clothing. I have a Pittsburgh Steelers t-shirt made by them. I don't think they use that logo anymore.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom