What's new

Got up, got out and got surprised

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,349
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....no union meeting. No JOHS meeting! No I/C meeting. No honey due list and no Navy Davy, Slickpick Rick nor Serendipity Steve. Just 3 whole hours to get out and do the dew. I was in heaven.

Decided that it was a great day to be one with nature and 2 with the AT Pro so off to the Dingle this bouy did go!
PB060001.jpg

As walked the trails and mountain goated the slopes I could feel the stress oozing out of every pore with my state of mind reaching near Narvonic levels!

All too soon my "walk in the park" was over and I returned to Otto and deposited my gear in the trunk along with my loot and silver earing that had been excavated.
PB070002.jpg


Picked up the boss, stopped home and checked the mail......a parcel notice. Like a kid let loose in a candy shop I left Marie standing at the door step and was off to pick up my parcel. Once home I opened it with excitement abounding. Love at first sight!
PB070005.jpg

I will call my new machine...."5 0f 5." Thank you George Dan from the Compass Forum.

I can now send off the 4 other Freedom 3 Pluses and the AT Pro to Dr. Brad at Garrett Hospital for rehab. Saint Digalot the patron saint of metal detectorists must have been watching over me on this day!
 
Upvote 0
Great post, great pics, not surprised! Congrats on a great hunt! :headbang: :hello2:
 
YO Leslie, with your consistent great finds with those Garretts, you should be on their field staff as you are definitely a "coin magnet". HH my friend, Quindy.
 
great post ...congrats ! :thumbsup:
 
I'd like to have a necklace with a medallion of Saint Digalot :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom