What's new

gotta love the news

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
3,399
Golden Thread
1
Location
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The current administration is kicking us off our own lands at an alarming rate.This week we see they are not without fault.What say you?
 
I say stand on truth!
 
I love the news. Did you see Selena's new bikini pick?
 
The news is for looking at pretty women in power suits.:hello:
 
The current administration is kicking us off our own lands at an alarming rate.This week we see they are not without fault.What say you?
........... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????........
 
bigfoot, all administrations are crooked to a point,
but i agree this one in my opinion is getting bye with alot more than others and will continue to do so.
 
The press is in bed with this administration. Now they have gone after them too (AP wiretaps) Maybe now they'll report on whats really going on? No, I doubt it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom