What's new

Grand National Roadster Show

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here is a good one for you custom vehicle buffs. Besides all the Roadsters, there are all kinds of
other custom vehicles and even some souped up fancy motorcycles.

Probably a hundred or more. After you click on it, it will take a little bit to load because it long. The slides
will automatically move, all you have to do is watch. For me there were a few that I would have liked to
have on a little longer to see all the detail. lol. It is a good show. Enjoy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/RMohle...2011?feat=email#slideshow/5568242046229614178
 
:o :o Wow! What an amazing turnout of rods and customs. Some of the best I've seen. Thanks for posting the link. :headbang: :hello2:
 
hello, DigginThePast, you are welcome. I am glad you enjoyed seeing them.

Thanks for you nice reply. :coffee2:

Ray
 
You betcha, Thanks for you reply. glad you found some you liked. :coffee2:

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom