devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today, we drove the 160 mile round trip and picked up our daughters 8 week old Austrailian Shepherd pup, Miss Luna. She is a beautiful blue merle Aussie. The farm and breeder we got her from is the same breeder we got her big sister Lacy from about 3 years ago. Luna is doing great and has some very good manners. Aussie's are great little dogs who are intelligent, quick learners, and are eager to please their owners. Our daughter was so excited to be able to bring her home. She wi View attachment 1737763 g 20190728_160428.jpg 20190728_160428.jpg

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today, we drove the 160 mile round trip and picked up our daughters 8 week old Austrailian Shepherd pup, Miss Luna. She is a beautiful blue merle Aussie. The farm and breeder we got her from is the same breeder we got her big sister Lacy from about 3 years ago. Luna is doing great and has some very good manners. Aussie's are great little dogs who are intelligent, quick learners, and are eager to please their owners. Our daughter was so excited to be able to bring her home. She wi View attachment 1737763 g View attachment 1737769 View attachment 1737769
Sorry for the double posted pic. Pictured is our daughter Katie, Miss Luna the Pup, and Big Sis' Lacy.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hot Dog DD!!!! I know you guy's have been waiting a while for Miss Luna to come home. Enjoy your beautiful addition :headbang:

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hot Dog DD!!!! I know you guy's have been waiting a while for Miss Luna to come home. Enjoy your beautiful addition :headbang:
Thanks Civilman1. She has been a real joy so far and slept through the night last night like a baby. She is already taking to her crate. These little dogs are amazingly smart. I wish I had known this breed sooner in life. They are true family members.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread