bruce
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2004
- Messages
- 224
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- northeast indiana
- Detector(s) used
- MP-5 Pro
Hello there,
Found this last month in creek bed sides were
all broken away so I fixed it to give the full
idea. It appears brick around a foot wide and
3 and half tall. The patina gave it artistic look is
why I kept and want to know what that was
used for? Looks like it was on a potters wheel
and a bowl like press stamped it. Has anyone
know about this?
Thanks,
Bruce
Found this last month in creek bed sides were
all broken away so I fixed it to give the full
idea. It appears brick around a foot wide and
3 and half tall. The patina gave it artistic look is
why I kept and want to know what that was
used for? Looks like it was on a potters wheel
and a bowl like press stamped it. Has anyone
know about this?
Thanks,
Bruce







