What's new

Great Britain Large Penny & 2 Mercury Dimes

Randy Combs

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,033
Golden Thread
0
Location
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went to the Mississippi River in Keokuk, Iowa and my wife Sheryl found a Great Britain Large Cent One Penny and I found two Mercury Dimes and a Wheat Penny. Sheryl also found an old $1 token.

COINS SHERYL 2 005.webpCOINS SHERYL 008.webpCOINS RANDY 008.webpCOINS RANDY 011.webp
 
Upvote 8
Those Great Britain Large Cents are a great looking coin, & your wife's is in great shape.
 
Not large or cents, lol They are normal sized Pennies pre-decimal penny that were that size from 1860-1967. What is nice, is its condition - congrats. Probably a WWII souvenir brought back by a soldier.
 
Yeah, I wanted to say something, but Cru did it lol. I really like finding them. They scream!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom