What's new

Great Display Thanks to ynpto804!!!!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ynpto804 saw something I dug that he wanted, he offered to buy it from me but I rarely ever sell my finds, he offered to do a trade...my stuff for a display of dug goodies from civil war. I think the display he sent me is awesome and I wanted to share it with everyone and thank him for it!!!!!!
Great work on the display Matt (ynpto804) :hello2: :hello2:

the second pic is with glass removed to get rid of the glare! :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • DSC01433.webp
    DSC01433.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01435.webp
    DSC01435.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 161
That's cool as hell....I'd like to have something like that. :icon_thumright:
 
Coinstriking Michigan said:
That's cool as hell....I'd like to have something like that. :icon_thumright:
maybe PM him and work out a deal with him
 
That display is very impressive. I see a market and a lot of sales for someone willing to build and sell them.

Very nice idea.

Ray S ECenFL :icon_thumleft:
 
It was a pleasure. Goes if you make it to Va I would love to put you on a bullet or two. Thanks again.
ynp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom