What's new

Great half bag...

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Topped off my main banks bag earlier this week with $284.00. The fresh $716.00 got me....

5 90%'s (all 64 and 64 Kens)
46 40%'s

for a total of 51 silvers.

I also pulled...

4 74-D DDO's (I've been on a streak with these lately, trying to get a whole roll)
1 71-D DDO (essentially the same doubling as the 74-D DDO but not nearly as strong so it's much harder to spot)
1 71-S (very impaired proof)
1 82-D No FG (no designer's initials between the tail and eagle's leg)
and...
1 80's era Denver mint half. Very weakly struck at the mint. (Center detail remains, but weak, while the outside devices disappear. I don't believe it to be post-mint damage/alteration but am posting it on Coneca's error forum for confirmation).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0679.webp
    IMG_0679.webp
    86.4 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0680.webp
    IMG_0680.webp
    211.8 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0681.webp
    IMG_0681.webp
    242.1 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0676.webp
    IMG_0676.webp
    249.5 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0678.webp
    IMG_0678.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
You reached the summit of Ag Mountain!!! :laughing7:

Congratulations on your sweet score!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Nice bag, congrats!

As for the error half, I think it was probably stuck in a dryer or went through a rock tumbler or something...It doesn't look like it came from the mint, in my opinion.



-Paul
 
I have a similarly worn Kennedy that was someones pocket piece for a very long time. You can't even see the date on it, however the reverse is much better preserved.
 
Nice score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bags are the most fun to search and can be good producers.
HH
Rich
 
Nice haul. Lots more to add to the pile.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom