The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130412_153552.png
    ForumRunner_20130412_153552.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Great Job. I got two dateless buffalos this week. Sill waiting on my V nickle, but I picked up 4 nickle boxes today so hopefully i'll have some luck.

Dude, that's not just a great nickel box. That's an AMAZING nickel box. Get any war nickels?

I got 2 nickel boxes. First one had a 1937 buff, a 1943P war nickel and 1-1984 Bermuda nickel. Not bad but my second box is a skunk. Congrats on the buffs and V. I know jewelry makers will buy those at a good price. My LCS would only give me 30 cents for each dateless nickel and 35 for the dated nickels unless they were pre-1930's. I almost laughed over that price. i know they are worth more than that.

sincerely, Garoulady

Man it seems like everyone on here has better nickel boxes then me..
have done 11 boxes and only 5 war nickels and 5 2009's

I've done 14 boxes of nickels before I got anything. I think the only reason I am getting anything now is because I am getting my boxes from my workplace. But i like don't nickels because not a lot of people do nickels. Everyone I know do halves.

Sincerely, Garoulady

I got 2 nickel boxes. First one had a 1937 buff, a 1943P war nickel and 1-1984 Bermuda nickel. Not bad but my second box is a skunk. Congrats on the buffs and V. I know jewelry makers will buy those at a good price. My LCS would only give me 30 cents for each dateless nickel and 35 for the dated nickels unless they were pre-1930's. I almost laughed over that price. i know they are worth more than that.

sincerely, Garoulady

That is still a good price for the dateless ones. Most coin shops will only pay a couple cents for them. Use nic-a-date on dateless ones.

That's a great box! My last 3 have been skunkeroos, which is a first for me. Keep up the good work on your end, though, and HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back