Greetings From Central Arizona

NeptuneKnights

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites Treasure Pro
Good day to all. I bought a Whites Treasure Pro detector (and accessories) about three years ago and put it in the closet after one use. I tried to find a local club in North Phoenix, but it seems they were not very active at the time.

I am trying again to get back out there and hopefully meet a few local people that share this passion. My interests lie in historical objects (those in the civil war part of the country are lucky), meteorites, lost items and gold. Arizona captures the imagination with the lost mines, ghost towns and numerous dry washes that are filled from monsoon floods each year.

If I'm not out exploring with a metal detector, I can be found partaking in my other hobbies: Scuba Diving, Photography, fishing, and riding my Harley Davidson. Cheers to all and thank you for reading.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day to all...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: ARIZONA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet. Sounds like you got a few activities that go well together. You could put all of those together in one trip. Looking forward to you sharing your metal detecting finds and you photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions