What's new

Greetings from So. Tennessee

Steve in tenn

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester , Tn.
Detector(s) used
I'm currently using a Garrett AT Max, my wife is new to dirt fishing, shes using a Garrett Ace 300. I also have a Fisher
F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all our dirtfishing friends. We are from Winchester, Tn. I',ve been digging for years, my wife Char is a relative newbie. I'm a retired auto worker, Char was in home health. I'm using a Minelab Vanquish 540 and Char is on a Simplex+. Drop us a line anytime.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0464.webp
    IMG_0464.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0465.webp
    IMG_0465.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 58
Hope you enjoy the site and if you find any artifacts we love to see them in the artifacts forum
 
Welcome to the site:hello:
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
You got my attention with the die cast pic. I collected those for years. Still have 4 big totes full. Mine weren’t TH finds though. Welcome to the site/forums
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom