Greetings from Southern NH

Josmas

Mar 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I've been hunting for a couple of years and stumbled upon this site from time to time while doing research. I thought it was time I joined.

I've got an AT Pro that I use mostly in reforested farmland. I've hit the beach once or twice, but I enjoy being in the woods. Other than a couple of flat buttons and a bunch of modern coins, I don't have much to brag about. I have dug up tons of shotgun shells and ox shoes (which I think are pretty cool).

I'm looking forward to learning from others here and contributing when I can.

Joe

Welcome toTreasureNet Joe. There is plenty of knowledge to tap into here. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.

Welcome aboard from CT. GL&HH!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Joe! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Welcome from Northern Virginia!

Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome to the site Joe from the Shenandoah Valley of VA! Keep swinging that AT and the good stuff will show. Little clad, pull tabs and foil seem to be my norm. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back