hokielegend
Full Member
last week: $3.15
YTD $3.37
YTD $3.37
Just letting you know I'm out there making a fool out of myself looking for loose change and bills. I have No life.
I'm not having much luck on the bill side either, then again it's the route and sites I'm covering, they're much too open. Oh, talk about bum luck, Sunday night I covered one good route, with little finds. My buddy covered it Monday night and found a $10.00 in a parking spot. I was just a day short 


Only finds were on one site, 1 quarter and 2 centsApril 13th
In my recent travels around town---two nickles, two dimes, 3 cents and one Canadian cent. And, three aluminum coins found on top of a coins star type machine. Won't count them as I gave them to the first boy I encountered. Actually to his mother. I know better than give candy or coins to small children.
edited to add YTD $5.31.
SAG98..
To the topic, found two more cents today at a crosswalk stop sign. Yes, I did get out of my truck to retrieve them. With my YTD count, wouldn't you? Now $5.33.
Off until Tuesday night, but went to a local CVS for ciggies and viola, 2 quarters, 1 dime, and 3 cents all in the spot next to me