What's new

GROUP HUNT FINDS 11-28-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOUGH HUNTING TODAY LUCKILY I FOUND A 1943 WASHINGTON , NO DATE BUFF, 1 1/2 TAX TOKEN , 3 WIDOWS CAP AND 7 WHEATS!
 

Attachments

  • P1030383.webp
    P1030383.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 209
Re: GROUP HUNT FINDS 11-26-09

Great hunt, im still lookin for my 1st tax token... :icon_pirat:
 
Re: GROUP HUNT FINDS 11-26-09

Kimsdad said:
Great finds, Mike!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ditto
 
Re: GROUP HUNT FINDS 11-26-09

Great hunt Mike! Still looking for my first Tax token also....
 
I'm just not surprised anymore, Mike!

Great hunt!
 
Awexome finds Mike! I've yet to find one of those Merry Widows tins... that's one I'm not in a rush to find, but will be cool when it comes up.
 
Well at least you got out for a decent hunt.......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom