What's new

Group hunt= first Barber dime!

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been trying pretty hard to find some local silver here, was begining to think there wasn't any around. During a small group hunt today, at an unplanned plan-b location ,got a hit amongst some bigger iron pieces. Wasn't sure what kind of dime it was, had to ask, .....sure am glad I dug it, had a great time.

DSC05908.jpg

DSC05911.jpg
 
Re: My first Barber dime!

congrates on the dime RC, Had a good time with the group hunt, hope to do it again soon. HH Don
 
Re: My first Barber dime!

Man that was an awesome find :icon_thumleft: and to dig it within the first 10 minutes of arriving at that park was the icing to the cake IMO.

It was great to meet you and hope to hunt with you again sometime.

HH
DJH
 
Sweet dime mang...thats one I cant seem to get my coil over.
 
jersey devl said:
Sweet dime mang...thats one I cant seem to get my coil over.

I told rc2125 the very same thing. I haven't found one of those yet and he just began not to long ago.
 
Ok true confession time...I wanted to bonk you over the head and snatch that barber outta your hand :P

Nice find! :icon_thumleft:
 
vibes said:
Ok true confession time...I wanted to bonk you over the head and snatch that barber outta your hand :P

Nice find! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, for holdin back the Anne Bonny intents :violent1:

Gonna have to watch it when you're around :icon_pirat:
 
rc2125 said:
vibes said:
Ok true confession time...I wanted to bonk you over the head and snatch that barber outta your hand :P

Nice find! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, for holdin back the Anne Bonny intents :violent1:

Gonna have to watch it when you're around :icon_pirat:

I've been in therapy for metal detecting rage.
 
Congrats on you first, great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom