archmjr
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2005
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northwestern PA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1270X/Whites 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SL/CZ-6a, White's Spectrum, White's DFX, Fisher F75, 2 Big Bud Pros (Red Housing), Nokta FORS Core. That is 10 Machines. I let other Vets use them.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey folks,
I have been asked to give a metal detecting presentation at an Easter Seals facility for veterans I attend. Does anyone have some sort of powerpoint? I would even use one that a brand has put together. I can add or subtract what is needed. If you can't attach it here, I can give you my email. Hoping to turn a bunch into fellow diggers. I own enough machines to group them together for now.
Arch
I have been asked to give a metal detecting presentation at an Easter Seals facility for veterans I attend. Does anyone have some sort of powerpoint? I would even use one that a brand has put together. I can add or subtract what is needed. If you can't attach it here, I can give you my email. Hoping to turn a bunch into fellow diggers. I own enough machines to group them together for now.
Arch







