What's new

GS 6000 metal detector

Caildageon

Greenie
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar City, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab GoldMonster 1000, GoldBug Pro, White's Spectrum XLT, Minelab Vanquish
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello to all, it's been a while since I last posted and have a question for the community. Has anyone used or heard of this detector? GS 6000, a local guy is selling them and wanted to know if anyone has any input on them? any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
tn_link.gif
Until a member pipes in - I searched Google and found a Vid...

 
Well if it was me I wouldn't buy such a "Metal Detector".
Kind of a sketchy video.
 
Hello to all, it's been a while since I last posted and have a question for the community. Has anyone used or heard of this detector? GS 6000, a local guy is selling them and wanted to know if anyone has any input on them? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Made in India. I wouldn't buy it myself.
 
DO NOT BUY IT !!!
 
Here is another point to consider. If it needs repair how will you get it DONE !!!
 
Last edited:
ANOTHER good POINT Chilli :)
 
I thought so, but wanted to ask all of you with more experience than me. I am gonna stick with my Gold monster 1000...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom