What's new

GTAx 750 need help pricing & buying a new detector

fd_cox

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am new to the forum,and this is my 1st post.

I have Garrett GTAx 750 that I want to sell, I need advice on what would be a fair price to ask for this detector.

The reason I am selling it is I would like to get a more updated model, I am trying to stay under $500.00 & am looking at purchasing the Ace 250 or 350 & Garrett Pro-Pointer which would keep me under the $500.
I do hope that this will be a substantial upgrade.

Please give me some feedback.

Floyd Cox
Harrison, Arkansas
 
Ace 250 is well known. Ace 350 has a great DD coil on it. I would look used to save you some $!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom