What's new

GTI 2500 and F75

freightdawg747

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winnsboro, SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, F75, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Garrett Carrot
I know this is a longshot but is thete anyone here with experience on both the 2500 and F75. I would like a comaprison on ease of use and depth capabilities. I currently use the GTI 2500 but have been noticing a lot of detectorists in my area are going to the F75. I was just wondering why all of a sudden I am seeing the 75 everywhere.
 
It's popular because Fisher has been putting out new lines of detectors recently, so there are a lot of posts about it. I don't own one, so I can't compare. However, one biggest difference is that the GTI 2500 can size an object fairly accurately once you learn it well. The Fisher detectors can not. Best to read a lot of the Fisher forums and make an opinion.
 
Although the 2500 is a good detector it is older technology with the F75 having some advancements. The F75 is superior in depth as well as capabilities to detect small targets deeper. If you need more help please let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom