What's new

Guess the car. (WINNER)

Re: Guess the car.

godisnum1 said:
I don't know a ton about cars, so I'm just gonna throw out Shelby Cobra... just 'cause no one's said it yet.

Bran <><

I wish!
DG
8)
 
Re: Guess the car.

dg39 sunbeam was a car made by....never mind i cant recall. :-\
 
Re: Guess the car.

Amphicar ??
 
Re: Guess the car.

I am temped to give you another hint. (but I wont) Till later today. All of the above--no.
And I did have a Sunbeam Tiger for a short time. A brutal little go cart! But then my first sports car was a 1953 Jaguar XK-120 Roadster. Used a case of oil in an oil change. Huge crank case.
I had a bad autocross habit in the 1960's and 70's.
keep guessing.
DG
 
Re: Guess the car.

Aston Martin ?
 
Re: Guess the car.

Montana Jim said:
Corvair Monza
Even Chevy wont admit to building that car today. Fast little criter in the Spyder version with turbo.
But get it up to 50mph and it danced all over the road. But it and my car did have something in common. (small hint)
DG

:o
 
Re: Guess the car.

swallow doretti
 
Re: Guess the car. (new clue's) ***

Hillman Imp ??
 
Re: Guess the car. (new clue's) ***

PONTAIAC POLARIS

SIMCA 1000 COUP BERTONE

Corvair Monza Coupe


:D
 
Re: Guess the car. (new clue's) ***

It is not an American car.
DG

:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom