What's new

Gun Cache Ile d'Orleans, Canada

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,779
Reaction score
76,173
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Western Carolina Democrat and French Broad hustler. [volume] (Hendersonville, N.C.), 10 Dec. 1914.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
000ccc.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=13


isle.webp
 
Not interesting. Good hunting and good luck.
 
I beg to differ this story is very interesting, probably much less so for someone who isn't close to the site. The island is a 15 min. drive from my place I love going there in the summer & fall, I'll go and ask around when it gets warmer here. Thanks!
 
Very kind of you Jeff, I appreciate it very much.
There are very few people around here who are interested in all the stories, legends and mysteries we have, even though we live in a region that is rich in history.
Suffice it to say, I am truly excited when these kinds of stories surface.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom