What's new

Guyandotte, WV Relic Hunting

Indian rock? Haven't really found much in Guyandotte but there's stuff there just haven't found it yet lol

Im in Huntington as well if you want to go out sometime.
 
I need someone to help detecting virgin ground near Sissonville WV. Maybe hitting it tomorrow, message me if your interested in find some old stuff!
 
I need someone to help detect virgin ground near Sissonville WV. Maybe hitting it tomorrow, message me if your interested in find some old stuff!
 
Glad to see more people hunting in WV, what kind of machine do you use and do you relic hunt?
 
I'm in mason co. Only 30 mi from guyandotte. I've searched a few places on the backside of Merritt's crk and came up empty. But would like to go out and see what I can find . I'm sure there's lots hidden but unsure where to try.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom