What's new

gyms

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue why people shell out hard earned money to workout in a sweaty Gym.

I have always wondered if for men it's a macho thing. Show off their bodies to other guys for whatever reason :laughing7:

I just think back on my days in HS, going to gym class daily and having to change in the locker room, with the air heavy from smelly perspiration :laughing7: No thanks :tongue3:

Whatever happened to just excising at home, no motivation I guess :dontknow:
 
I still work out. One armed curls with a full shot glass in hand. Trying to stay in shape...
 
swinging my detector, napping & chewing food are all the exercise I need :thumbsup:

which reminds me. Time for my napping exercises .
Back in an hour
 
Last edited:
I ended up doing physical labor and dropped 50 pounds in one year :thumbsup:
 
I dropped 50 pounds once, thankfully it didn't land on my toes
 
"Babe left, Babe right, Babe left, Babe right"....eye exercise I do most everyday on the beach. Even helps the circulation and heart, not to mention attitude and presence of mind. :thumbsup:
 
Today you need to be fit enough to outrun those stray shots :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom