jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,874 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2026 Thread Owner #1
Digger54 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 659 Reaction score 892 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jun 15, 2026 #2 WTF did I just watch?
M mtdoramike Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 20, 2012 Messages 1,225 Reaction score 2,631 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2026 #3 People will film anything just to be filming. I guess there is some reason for it, just don't know what it is.
People will film anything just to be filming. I guess there is some reason for it, just don't know what it is.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,874 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2026 Thread Owner #4 Yea I'm not sure if it's a Joke Or Someones so Called Great Idea they Screwed Up, and Didn't Notice