What's new

Had to go across the world to get a find

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok my last three trips out I’ve only got ,these two 1962-64 nickels and a 1953 wheaties last night, and ,two places this morning nothing but two dimes and a
Kazakctan 1 tehre lol a Russian Chinese coin in north Idaho small little town. Nice coin work for being so small , nickel brass, real nice artwork 2002. rang up as a 73 something I don’t dig very often, but it sounded so sharp.
1750284900416.webp


1750266703992.webp

1750266659095.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 15
3 hours this morning went to a spot I’ve been 4-6 time think I got it all lol ,not one coin lots of nails and steel ,a whole bunch of iffy signals I was hoping for the grand silver.but no so went to a small town boat launch swimming area beach off of Priest River,lol not a beach poor kids it looks like they gave them my driveway rock for sand to play with right at the edge of the water two hours there there and not one single coin.same for the playground park next door . There has to be somebody else hitting that spot not too many places where there’s nothing on the way home stopped at another small town. Church playground found the two dimes and the foreign coin. Going to the HS hour when it cools down.
Find a little gold to boost my spirit.
 
Nice report :) Back in the 2000's i was hunting out in the Murray and Pritchard areas. I wanted to try detecting out there where the giant derdge went through. I was warned by a store owner claim jumpers were NEVER SEEN again. With out knowing who owned the land i went back deer and elk hunting
 
Nice report :) Back in the 2000's i was hunting out in the Murray and Pritchard areas. I wanted to try detecting out there where the giant derdge went through. I was warned by a store owner claim jumpers were NEVER SEEN again. With out knowing who owned the land i went back deer and elk hunting
Sandpoint and Bonners ferry area. I’m about 3ish hours from murray
 
Interesting coin find; maybe the first shown on TNet.
Don in SoCal
 
Ok my last three trips out I’ve only got ,these two 1962-64 nickels and a 1953 wheaties last night, and ,two places this morning nothing but two dimes and a
Kazakctan 1 tehre lol a Russian Chinese coin in north Idaho small little town. Nice coin work for being so small , nickel brass, real nice artwork 2002. rang up as a 73 something I don’t dig very often, but it sounded so sharp.
View attachment 2213138

View attachment 2213139
View attachment 2213140
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom