What's new

Hafted Scrapers

Bow Only

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
485
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a case of my hafted scrapers. This shows a variety of types.
 

Attachments

  • hafted scrapers 1.webp
    hafted scrapers 1.webp
    178.5 KB · Views: 161
  • hafted scrapers 2.webp
    hafted scrapers 2.webp
    152.1 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
I love these Tool types. It shows they never tossed anything away if they could get another use out of it. Couldn't just run to Wally World and buy another one.

Great examples Bow!!

Here's a couple of my trays of Hafted Scrapers.
 

Attachments

  • 2017-01-18 23.29.30.webp
    2017-01-18 23.29.30.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 2017-01-18 23.25.49.webp
    2017-01-18 23.25.49.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
That's a bunch! Nice collection.
Them are pretty rare up here. I have only found a couple.
 
Nice assemblage! :icon_thumleft:
 
Excellent collection of hafteds there guys, really an underappreciated tool and one of my favorites...Mine are all spread out between frames, but one of these days I'll get a group shot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom