What's new

Hallmark? And a few others

Jrharvey91

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180926_153944.webp20180926_153954.webp20180926_152258.webp20180926_152747.webp1537995672611827928367.webp
Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
 
Not one I recognize. The Medallion does look silver though. What's the scoop on these last three pictures?
 
Upvote 0
Not sure the firsr on I assume was maybe on a trunk or briefcase, the second one rang in the low 90s and is pretty heavy was hoping someone knew what it broke off of and the buckle not sure if it is modern or something older hall were found on a homesite built in 1876.
 
Upvote 0
I don't know what the hallmark on your Jesus Pendent is.
But the others are
Half of a hinge
A buckle missing the cross bar
And a broken handle of a gas valve.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom