What's new

Hammered Spanish coin?

hbru123

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
1,025
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego California
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this at a old homestead. It reminds me of a hammered Spanish coin even though it is only half, it looks like something went through it, maybe a bullet? It is super thin. Any ideas?

The last picture is what it reminds me of.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825796.393687.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825796.393687.webp
    690.8 KB · Views: 75
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825805.232119.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825805.232119.webp
    675.1 KB · Views: 91
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825818.374756.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825818.374756.webp
    704.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825827.391935.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825827.391935.webp
    760.7 KB · Views: 71
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825835.892439.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825835.892439.webp
    782.1 KB · Views: 63
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825857.209971.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520825857.209971.webp
    812 KB · Views: 67
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520833910.730100.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520833910.730100.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I can't tell. The indentation in the center does look like an impression was made there, and that was the weak point where it broke.
 
Upvote 0
I can't tell. The indentation in the center does look like an impression was made there, and that was the weak point where it broke.

Thanks! I saw that too, it’s very strange.
 
Upvote 0
It is whatever you want it to be!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom