What's new

Hand rolled halves

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all....

Hit a couple or three banks outta town, pulled $190 in hand rolls from one ~~ only one 64 Ken.

Got $60 at another ~ zilch.

The last had $70 ~ pretty good...... A '54 Ben, two '64s, and seventeen 40%ers.

They're still out there........

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Nice score, my road trips are hit and miss. I can always come home with no foldin money but usually picking up others dumps- I consider it good for bank relations, they know I'm doin them a service so maybe they'll start saving some good stuff for ME. HH Mark
 
Y'all just wait....

Got two boxes today, went through one, and it was fair.

The other has several silvers showing in the machine rolls. Pulled an '18S Walker from the first roll.

Updates to follow, probably in a new thread.

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom