What's new

Happy 4th of July!!! Anybody have any old souvenirs pieces to share?

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,887
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These came from Cripple Creek or Victor Colorado. They sure must have put on a big celebration!
Happy 4th everyone! I would love to see more pictures! 509FA392-617E-4FC8-9BD0-E914721F3968.webpF80588EA-EC2D-4B72-85B3-F55069D2FF94.webp
 
Man those are really cool finds! Happy 4th:usflag::usflag:
 
on the fourth about 3 years ago i got my first wheat penny
 
Hi, wow, those are great finds. Congrats:icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Thanks for the posts, I hope everyone had some fine celebrations for our independence. I wonder if there was a pin or medallion souvenir from 1776 when the colonies broke away? Maybe someone here will find one and post it up!! Happy 4th!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom