What's new

Happy Father day

architecad

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
742
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
I wish a good and happy Fathers day to everyone here in T'rnet. :thumbsup: :coffee2:
 
ty,same to you...here are my babies....
 

Attachments

  • DSC00905.webp
    DSC00905.webp
    25 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00905.webp
    DSC00905.webp
    25 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00789.webp
    DSC00789.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 180
Thank you my little one took me to Chuck e Cheese today.....Matt
 
Likely Guy said:
hissinroaches said:
ty,same to you...here are my babies....

Beautiful/Handsome kids.

I wish to have a babies like those. I have no kids. :'(
 
mlayers said:
Thank you my little one took me to Chuck e Cheese today.....Matt
So you had a bad father's day?
;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom