What's new

Happy Fathers Day

devldog

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
3,676
Reaction score
6,393
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads here and about. You are and were Truly Blessed if you have or had a great Dad and role model in your life. I know I was. Happy Fathers Day Dad. Love and miss you.
 
Nicely said. I second that.
 
I did have an awesome father who stood beside my twin brother and I through a very rough childhood. He was always there for us. I only wish I could be half the man my Dad was.
Today as a father I get to go over and share Father’s Day with my son and two Daughters and grandsons. I will be on my best behavior.
Happy Father’s Day to all you folks out there!
 
Nicely said devldog, happy Father’s Day all!!
 
I accepted my Father's Day T-shirt from my grandson and granddaughter.
It read: "The best dads get to be promoted to 'grandpa'"
I am blessed.
Don..
 
Happy Father's Day all!
 
My Dad was born on June 6, while we were invading Normandy- D-Day. He is also a practicing Buddhist. It's true.

Coincidence...?

I don't think so. :laughing7:

Happy Father's Day especially to all you men who successfully raised boys into men.
 
Last edited:
Indeed, Happy Fathers Day to all fathers, and father figures. My father died before I was born but he had done his best to provide for us all while he was alive, and he gave me a great many non-material things, which were invaluable. Then I had my big brother, who made me feel safe, and my step father who was the nicest person I’ve ever met. And my husband who’s not a dad, but a great guy.All in all, much love to all the men who’ve made my life better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom