What's new

Has anyone noticed this?

CoinHunterAZ

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
864
Reaction score
1,503
Golden Thread
0
Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That your AT Pro carrying case resembles an assault rifle case? all Camo and complete with mag pouches? I love it:laughing7:
 
Heck no I did not get one of those. I guess I can see if it will fit in the real case. Thats cool.
 
That your AT Pro carrying case resembles an assault rifle case? all Camo and complete with mag pouches? I love it:laughing7:
I bet the Police don't...:laughing7:

SS
 
Did you ever notice that the Pro wont fit inside? At least when it's set to the length I need it at.
 
I'm a gun enthusiast and have rifle cases much like that one. That is NOT a case that I would want to be seen pulling out of the trunk of my car when I arrive at a public park. That's kind of a stupid idea if you ask me. :icon_scratch: They are obviously TRYING to make it look like an assault rifle case or drag bag. Why?

Garrettcamocase_zps6eef865b.webp
 
I think they just purchased some assault cases/drag bags and are using them for metal detecting bags. Gotta love it! My AR-15 fits perfectly, mag pouches are perfect size for 30rd .223 mags.
 
I think they just purchased some assault cases/drag bags and are using them for metal detecting bags. Gotta love it! My AR-15 fits perfectly, mag pouches are perfect size for 30rd .223 mags.

That's crazy...well, lucky you! It's obviously contract over-runs or something like that. I love the fact that it fits your AR and mags. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom