treblehunter
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2013
- Messages
- 9,692
- Reaction score
- 11,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm enjoying my run on Indians, beautiful day out, I hunted long, three and a half hours. I went to the farm "where nothing can be found" and hunted about two and a half hours. My video, unlike Scrappies, didn't turn out so well. I'll post it anyhow, typical form for me, I still like Indians!
I did find two Indians at this farm




Then I went and ate a sandwich and switched to the farm where Johnny found the arrow point.







I'm thinking the fatty is a 1860!
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
I did find two Indians at this farm




Then I went and ate a sandwich and switched to the farm where Johnny found the arrow point.







I'm thinking the fatty is a 1860!
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
Upvote
20

Nice finds.
what was that a pull tab?






