Hat trick Indian with a nice gilded button, Ones a fatty!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm enjoying my run on Indians, beautiful day out, I hunted long, three and a half hours. I went to the farm "where nothing can be found" and hunted about two and a half hours. My video, unlike Scrappies, didn't turn out so well. I'll post it anyhow, typical form for me, I still like Indians!

I did find two Indians at this farm
20160310_091656.jpg20160310_094507.jpg20160310_115234.jpg20160310_115245.jpg

Then I went and ate a sandwich and switched to the farm where Johnny found the arrow point.
20160310_141838.jpg20160310_132216.jpg20160310_132002.jpg20160310_125547.jpg20160310_124118.jpg20160310_141851.jpg20160310_142206.jpg

I'm thinking the fatty is a 1860!

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Upvote 10
Great tribe of indians brad, I love finding them almost as much as silver, cool flat button too!

Last edited:
Oh man Iove Brad videos! So funny, but maybe that's just to me. Dunno.

What's up with all these Indians you've been finding? This must make 40 from that spot alone for goodness sakes?!?

That can only mean one thing...a key date is a-coming!!

Great tribe of indians brad, I love finding them almost as much as silver, cool flat button too!
I love those gilded buttons, closest thing to a gold coin I have gotten

Oh man Iove Brad videos! So funny, but maybe that's just to me. Dunno.

What's up with all these Indians you've been finding? This must make 40 from that spot alone for goodness sakes?!?

That can only mean one thing...a key date is a-coming!!
Let's hope so
Love them injuns. Grats
Thanks

All beauties! Congrats:thumbsup:
Thanks
Thanks

You are on an Indian roll!
Crazy almost like the walkers, ha.

I'm with cjon, IH cents make me as happy as silver. Good looking hunt treb.

Great hunt Brad :thumbsup: Still on the hunt for a fatty IHP myself. I like seeing others gb numbers on the deus. Down here mines from mid 70s to mid 80s.

Darn-it Brad, nice line. :thumbsup: You are slaughtering the Indians this season. I think that video was just long enough. Kudos to you. :notworthy:

I'll take a fatty any day of the week. I feel like I should re-word that...... nah... i'm too lazy. :tongue3: Nice finds. :thumbsup:

I'm with cjon, IH cents make me as happy as silver. Good looking hunt treb.
Me too, for sure a keeper in my book, thanks

Great hunt Brad :thumbsup: Still on the hunt for a fatty IHP myself. I like seeing others gb numbers on the deus. Down here mines from mid 70s to mid 80s.
GB numbers are pretty much same at both farms, gets a little different in some of my woods spots, thanks Brad!

Darn-it Brad, nice line. :thumbsup: You are slaughtering the Indians this season. I think that video was just long enough. Kudos to you. :notworthy:
Thanks Loco, I enjoyed the weather most of all today, good luck to you buddy.

I'll take a fatty any day of the week. I feel like I should re-word that...... nah... i'm too lazy. :tongue3: Nice finds. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir, I at first thought I had a 1900 IHC until I took a look later and realized it was a fatty, I really like the gilded button best, lol

more nice Indians. "Darnit" :laughing7: what was that a pull tab?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back