Thebigd81 Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2019 Messages 205 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2021 #1 Found in an old farm field. Any idea on how old it might be? I'm thinking it's either brass or copper. Rang up 37-39 on the nox Attachments Screenshot_20210314-125230_copy_360x740.webp 58.9 KB · Views: 61 Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
Found in an old farm field. Any idea on how old it might be? I'm thinking it's either brass or copper. Rang up 37-39 on the nox
Almy Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 1,996 Reaction score 3,948 Golden Thread 0 Location Maritime Provinces Detector(s) used Tesoro Cibola Primary Interest: Other Mar 14, 2021 #2 If iron, a wedge? Upvote 0
Thebigd81 Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2019 Messages 205 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2021 Thread Owner #3 I tossed a magnet on it and it wasn't magnetic Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2021 #4 I would move it over to the North American Indian Artifact forum. It might be a copper celt. Upvote 0
Thebigd81 Full Member Joined Oct 3, 2019 Messages 205 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2021 Thread Owner #5 I just made a post under that forum. Thanks for the help! Mod can delete this thread Upvote 0