What's new

HAVE A RUNNING BOAT, SEARCHING FOR AN ROV

WKD@BYS86

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0


Have a 25 foot single engine boat moored in a marina on Biscayne Bay, Miami, FL.

Looking for somebody with an ROV to search for wrecks and do do surveys.

Below is an older photo of my boat at sea.
 

Attachments

  • WAB_at sea.webp
    WAB_at sea.webp
    4 KB · Views: 713
I'm wondering what class ROV you're looking for? And, what you have planned for the use of it. Is this a casual venture or something in specific?

You can PM so it's confidential.
 
I like this ship.
 
If you're still looking for an ROV I reconstructed mine it'll be done within a month it's about 120 hundred thirty pounds 6 Motors on it will do a depth of 500 feet right now capabilities of about 1000 feet so p.m. me if you're interested have a good day bye
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom