Have you lived BEFORE? (Past life?) Tell us about it!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Very interesting topic! And I believe in re-incarnation.

Our body is just the vessel that carries our soul. We leave our body behind and our soul moves on.

As someone mentioned about seeing a show some time ago, I too, watched a show many years ago. It was about a woman, since she was a child, about a memory of a previous life. As an adult, her, as well as some of her family members, went to Ireland. She knew exactly where the home was and described things that were done outside the home. If I am not mistaken, she met someone there, a man. He was suppose to be her son or grandson in her previous life, something like that and he met her at the house. It was quite interesting.

I have read stories of children, who are persistant in their parents believing them of a past life.

I had a friend many years ago, who once told me, that what ever period in history you are drawn too, love, then that was the life you led. She loved gowns, beautiful ballroom gowns and she believed she was from a time when ballroom dancing was the in thing to do. I have always had a love of Western Times, living in the pairies, etc. She said that is what I did in my previous life.

I don't know if I did or not, but I love the history of the West and try to learn all I can.

I personnally think that we came from another planet not in the human form we are in...and when we die in the human form, we go back to where we came from, our soul never dies. Now, how is that for being twisted? :o

But I believe in re-incarnation, but I have never experienced anything that would give me indications I may have a previous life. Funny, my name is Ann...I wonder, since I have a love of Western Life, if I was Annie Oakley, but I do not like guns (in this life)!!!!

And when a person dies and a baby is born, the soul of the person who died goes into the human form of the newborn. They say we only use 10% of our brain...OMG, can you imagine what knowledge we hold if we used more than 10% and/or the memories!

Very interesting Topic...thank you Mrs. O!!
Annmarie

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Hi Ann,

That would be the story of Bridey Murphy you referred to, in Ireland.

It's very interesting!

Best,
rmptr

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
rmptr said:
Hi Ann,

That would be the story of Bridey Murphy you referred to, in Ireland.

It's very interesting!

Best,
rmptr

RMPTR,
I thought it might have been, but wasn't sure as I couldn't remember her name. That was pretty amazing, wasn't it?

K

Kentucky Kache

So, if we are reincarnated souls, then where did the first soul come from?
And since the number of births is not equal to the number of deaths, how exactly would that work?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread