What's new

Havent posted here in a few years... so here I am.

DCMatt

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
10,485
Reaction score
13,791
Golden Thread
0
Location
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't posted a mug shot in a few years... so here I am.

This was taken near Appomattox. Conferedate forces were retreating after the fall of Richmond and we were covering the retreat. Shortly after this photo I was killed as we were flanked by Yankee skirmishers.



13th Virginia Infantry - Company I
Hampshire County Frontier Riflemen
 

Attachments

  • fall of Richmond.webp
    fall of Richmond.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
This was taken near Appomattox. Conferedate forces were retreating after the fall of Richmond and we were covering the retreat. Shortly after this photo I was killed as we were flanked by Yankee skirmishers.



13th Virginia Infantry - Company I
Hampshire County Frontier Riflemen

Welcome back Matt:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
WOW! Lookin' mighty fine there Matt and most authentic!!! Thanks for posting, and I'd love to see some more if you have them. :) Breezie
 
Sorry you got killed but glad you're back. Damn Yankees got no respect whatsoever for Johnny Bravo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom